Everything you need to begin invoicing right away. Your account will have no restrictions and will never expire.
- Use your own logo and branding
- Send unlimited Invoices to infinite clients
- Bill in multiple currencies
- Accept online payments
- Easily import and export your data
- Stay secure with 128-bit encryption
- Have your data backed up automatically
- Enjoy 99.9% uptime and 24/7 monitoring
$5 mo (or $50/yr)
From Estimates to Time Tracking and extra payment gateways, select and add only the features you want and pay only for what you need.
- Use all CurdBee FREE features
- Remove CurdBee branding
- Use your own domain
- Bill taxes, shipping and discounts
- Add features as modules
- Use multiple contacts per client
- Export as PDFs
- Send reminders & payment receipts
- View graphs and reports
$20 mo (or $200/yr)
Use all CurdBee features for a hugely discounted flat fee and save on future CurdBee Modules as well.
- Enjoy all CurdBee PRO features
- Send unlimited estimates
- Use automated recurring billing
- Track time and expenses
- Generate time and expense reports
- Receive SMS alerts
- Enable more payment gateways
Create your account now! You can upgrade to PRO and BIG soon after you sign up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to get started?
CurdBee is web-based, so all you need is an Internet connection and a modern browser. There’s nothing to install and you can start sending professional invoices as soon as you sign up.
Can I upgrade, downgrade, or cancel later?
Do I need a credit card?
No, you don’t need a credit card to start using CurdBee. Upgrading your account to CurdBee PRO or BIG however will require one.
Do you accept other forms of payment for CurdBee PRO?
Yes, you can use PayPal as an alternative payment method. However, please note that at this point, PayPal is only supported for yearly billing cycle payments.
Are all CurdBee modules and extensions $5 each?
Prices vary. Core add-ons such as estimates, recurring profiles and expenses cost $5/mo each while gateways are priced at $2/mo. Some add-ons are totally free.
What about my data? How do I get it into CurdBee? How do I get it out?
You can quickly pull clients and items into CurdBee via CSV/XML. Freshbooks and Blinksale users on the other hand can just use the handy CurdBee Bridge interface. Needless to say, you can also export your CurdBee data at any time.